We are always looking for talented people to enhance our team. Our current opportunities are listed on this page.
Frisco West Campus
Student ministry is a BIG DEAL at Hope Fellowship and we are currently looking for a student pastor to join the team and help us reach/disciple students at our Frisco West Campus.
The goal of this position is to lead students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by fostering fun,engaging and challenging environments, connect students into life-giving relationships with a small group of students and a couple of adult leaders as well as create a ministry that is an on-ramp for 6th-12th graders to further connect to the mission of Hope: Love God, Connect with others, Grow in their faith and Serve the world.
You would be GREAT for this job if:
- Student Ministry is your “Super Bowl”
- Others would call you a “people magnet.” Specifically, students and student leaders are naturally drawn to you.
- You value small groups and see them as THE big deal in student ministry.
- You enjoy learning and being challenged.
- You're an engaging communicator, are energized by preaching, casting vision and leading students and volunteers.
- You have a proven track-record of winning with adult volunteers.
- You are no stranger to Friday night football games, FCA meetings, school lunches and pep-rallies.
- You have a positive disposition.
- You have a strong desire to work on a winning team and value collaboration.
- You naturally go the extra mile (self-starter).
- You enjoy having fun and can create fun environments for others to enjoy.
- You are not afraid of hype, you know how to create it, leverage it and redeem it to draw students to weekly environments.
- You have a passion for developing leaders.
- Extra Credit: You have experience in a multi-site church model.
If this describes you, and you would like to apply for this position, CLICK HERE.
Part-time Cleaning Staff
Hope Fellowship is looking for part-time individuals to fill a position on our operations team. As a member of the Cleaning Staff, you will be responsible for maintaining the appearance and freshness of the facilities.
This role will mainly function in the evenings, including weekends and some day hours possible.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, windows, tables, chairs, etc. in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break room/kitchen
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and scrub floors using brooms, mops, floor scrubber and/or vacuum cleaners
- Empty trash cans into disposal areas
- Wipe down walls, doors, partitions, and baseboards
You will be a good fit if you:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have a good time management skills
- Are a good multi-tasker
- Are task oriented
- Enjoy working behind the scenes
You’ll stand out if you:
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Can be flexible with schedule
We are excited to welcome an enthusiastic and fun member to the team in this position! If you think this might be for you, CLICK HERE to apply.
PART-TIME PAID CHILDCARE TEAM
Are you looking for a part-time job and love children? Each campus has openings for our part-time paid childcare team that work during Bible studies and special events outside of our regular weekend services. The schedule varies by campus, please apply to inquire about each campus' specific schedule.
If you have a servant’s heart, a love for children, love to teach, are dependable, and have a desire to make a little extra money, we would love to talk to you!
CLICK HERE to apply.