Benefits of working full time at Hope Fellowship
COMMITTED TO CLEAR VALUES
- We > Me: We are better together than we are alone
- Healthy You= Healthy us: We will commit ourselves to be physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually healthy.
- Make It Better: We want to become allergic to mediocre and find ways to make what we do and what our team does better.
- Choose Your Lens: We understand that attitude is a choice. As a leader we will own that choice and choose wisely.
- Towel Over The Arm: We refuse to become rock stars. We will put a towel over our arms and lead the way in serving.
- Live The Mission: As leaders, we believe it's our responsibility to live the mission of Hope, love God, connect with others, grow in our faith and serve others.
CASUAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
We believe you can be serious without a suit & tie. Not only is our dress code casual, but our overall look and feel is laid back and fun.
Hope Fellowship has a competitive match program for your 403(b) retirement plan.
Our competitive benefits for all full-time employees include:
Short and long term disability
Cafeteria plan to choose from. (Vision, Dental and Ortho care, additional electives)
FLEXIBLE VACATION / LEAVE
Full time employees are offered paid time off including:
We strive to have an overall healthy work environment. For this reason, we offer a fun and competitive way to be healthy. Dental cleanings, work-outs, walking, and more earn points to redeem for Humana Vitality Gift Cards.
Hope Fellowship is invested in your well-being and career growth. From yearly conferences to team book studies you'll be invited to own your own development, and grow along side the rest of the team.
TEAM APPRECIATION EVENTS
Hope Fellowship staff and families enjoy family picnics, date night, yearly celebration parties
(such as Polar Express Night) and lots of opportunities throughout the year to connect with one another.