A Note from Pastor John - Lead Pastor
When I graduated from college there is no doubt that I made my share of ministry mistakes. It would have been a game changer if I could have had a season of preparation to get me ready for my calling. For several years now I have dreamed about providing this type of opportunity for the next generation of church leaders. I want to personally invite you to consider applying for residency and become an important part of our journey here at Hope.
Hope Residency is a program designed for high capacity twenty somethings who are navigating their next steps in ministry leadership. This challenging program creates a space for each resident to gain practical experience under the leadership of a Hope Staff mentor.
- Residents should be prepared to work 30 hours a week.
- Residents are paid up to $330 a week, (housing may be available for single residents upon requests)
The key to our program is an intentional partnership between the resident and a Hope Staff member (mentor). Residents may apply to one of the following six tracks:
- Kids Ministry (Birth-5th grade)
- Student Ministry (6th-College)
- Creative Ministry (Worship, Tech, Video)
- Grow Ministry (Groups and Classes)
- Design (Communications Team)
- Connections Ministry (Volunteer Leadership)
Why Hope Residency ?
- One of the fastest growing churches in the country
- Multi-site Experience
- Weekly Theology, Leadership, & Self Development Curriculum
- We are affiliated with the ARC Church Planting Network
You will be working along side our staff at one of our three campuses or the Central office.
- Frisco East Campus - 9950 Rolater Rd, Frisco TX 75035
- Frisco West Campus - 309 W Main Street, Frisco TX 75034
- McKinney Campus - 1702 W. University, McKinney, TX 75069
- Hope Central Offices - 309 W Main Street, Frisco TX 75034
Hope Fellowship's Mission
Regardless of where you are in your walk of faith, at Hope we strive to create a safe environment for all people to express their love to God. People are welcomed as they are! If you're still in the discovery process, we want you to simply come and experience God's love.
The love of Christ is extended through relationship. We feel passionate that you don't just come and sit! We want you to build friendships and connect with others in an environment that allows you to be real and is encouraging.
Some grow best through community and discussion while others grow through study and reflection. Both are ways that God has uniquely created people to grow. Whatever way you grow best, just grow. If we stop growing we stop living the kind of life that God intended us to live.
It's vital that you get plugged in where God has gifted you and to serve within the church, the community and the world. People matter to God and they matter to us. By serving in one of the many roles at Hope, you'll make a difference in the body of Christ and will build relationships and grow spiritually.