SEU at Hope Adjunct Professor
SEU at Hope Fellowship invites applicants for an Adjunct Professor qualified to teach introductory undergraduate courses in Old and New Testament Interpretation. Candidates with a Master’s degree and a specialization in Biblical or Theological Studies preferred.
- Teach 8-week long hybrid Biblical courses at our Extension Site.
- Integrate faith with learning.
- Incorporate personal experience and/or creative teaching techniques into the curriculum provided by SEU.
- Interact with students in person and online in a consistent manner while course is in session.
- Grade assignments and report grades in a timely manner.
- Provide constructive feedback to students as needed.
- Communicate with Site Director on a regular basis in regards to student progress, potential issues, etc.
- Attend special events, such as New Student Orientation, as needed by the Site Director.
- Christian character that represents Hope Fellowship’s mission and core values.
- Earned Master’s degree in Biblical Studies, Theological Studies, or a related field.
- Successful teaching experience in higher education, online experience is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to navigate the online system where SEU’s classes are housed.
- Previous experience with college aged adults preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.