Administrative Assistant to the Lead Worship Pastor
Hope Fellowship is looking for an administrative assistant to work in their central offices. In this role, you will assist the Lead Worship Pastor in tasks, organization, scheduling and other tasks that arise. This position demands a great, consistent can-do attitude and willingness to learn and grow as the Worship and Production departments grow.
This position is a part-time role with fairly consistent working hours.
- Provide day-to-day assistance to the Lead Worship Pastor.
- PCO scheduling, managing, and overseeing
- Manage information distributing inter and outer department information via various formats (email, text, phone calls)—including Staff Musicians/Staff Production/Volunteers/Leaders
- Scheduling of meetings, meals, extra rehearsals, meeting rooms, etc
- Handling and organizing Nexonia, receipts, etc for Worship and Production
- Help assist in coordinating events
- Overseeing and managing calendar
- Organize Google Docs-Operating Procedures.Rosters
- Ordering resources
- Assisting the Lead Worship Pastor with various tasks as arises
Personality and Ethic/Chemistry
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do, attitude and leadership qualities
- Embrace strong work ethic, working well with others and can learn to complete tasks and projects while inputing helpful information as needed.
- Very detailed oriented while having a ‘big picture’ mentality.
- Love people and enjoy supporting others.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive and good with prioritizing and have good time-management skills
- Ability to complete tasks timely.
- Self-starter and initiator
Ongoing development opportunities.
Casual work environment.
Flexible working schedule.