- Scripture: Matthew 19:28-30 and Matthew 20:20-28
- Prayer: “What does it mean to be great in God’s kingdom?”
- Pray for God’s strength to put the needs of others before your own.
- Scripture: Psalm 33:18-22
- Prayer: “May God himself order my days and make them acceptable in His sight. Blessed be the Lord always, my strength and my redeemer.”
- Scripture: Psalm 36:5-10
- Prayer: “Almighty God, to whom our needs are known before we even ask, help me to ask only what is in accordance with your will. Help me to be aware of the good things you continually give me. Help me to trust even when in my blindness I do not see.”