- ScriptureJohn 21:1-17
- PrayerPray and ask God to give you guidance on what you need to do to “feed” those around you.
- Pray for the first couple of people that come to your mind. Ask God to call them to come and follow Him in a deeper way.
- ScriptureMatthew 28:16-20
- Prayer“Almighty God, what areas of my life are lacking? Where do I need to be discipled? Where do I need to grow? Grant me the wisdom to find the path of change. Bring the right people and the right circumstances so that I might change and be more like You. Give me strength to trust that Your ways are far better than mine.”
- ScripturePsalm 143:4-8
- Prayer“Grant that I, who have been raised with Him, may abide in His presence and rejoice in the hope of eternal glory. To you be dominion and praise forever and ever.”
- End your day with a Prayer of Thanksgiving. Tell God all the things you are thankful for or all the things He has done for you.