Frisco East Office
- Coordinate campus tasks, projects, events, and communications
- Interact with attendees and staff daily through phone, email, social media, and face-to-face
- Help the Campus Pastor care for Frisco East campus
- Help the Frisco East Staff succeed in all areas
- An upbeat, positive personality and high energy
- The ability to take initiative and anticipate needs of others
- High ability to communicate – both written and oral
- Teachable, accepts feedback well and able to multitask well
- The epitome of a “people” person while able to keep the teams maintaining a standard of excellence
- Finds joy in helping others succeed, be the best at what they do, and excel at catching the little details that can get missed.
Assisting with Grow Department:
- Bible Studies & Classes on Planning Center (i.e. classroom/childcare needs)
- Bible Studies & Classes Communications request
- Add curriculum/slides to ProP/Roku for Bible Studies & Classes
- Assist with setup in classrooms for Bible Studies & Classes
- Deposit registrations
- Process group childcare reimbursement requests
- Enter all back end info for new group leaders: personal profile, update groups website, etc.
- Bible Studies & Classes and Home Groups interest emails/workflow
- Schedule service prayer teams
Assisting with Connections Department:
- Follow Up with non confirmed volunteers, scheduling conflicts
- Inventory: Connect Track, Hospitality, Auditorium, Lobby, Baptism, Volunteer room
- Order supplies needed
- Setup Special events in Lobby on weekends
- Assist managing volunteers and Sunday setup when needed/2 Saturday a month
- Manage baptism supplies and activity
- Handle Connect Track setup/tech/Teach some weeks of Connect Track
- Workflow follow up weekly
- Help recruit volunteers for special events and weekend teams
- Prepare on boarding materials weekly for new volunteers
- Assist with Leader Development or training sessions
- Lead and manage teams as needed during weekend services
- Manage Auditorium reset team and supplies
- Compile Campus meeting notes, calendar, etc and assist in Frisco East team meeting
- Assist as needed with any Campus Level events
- Order supplies on a campus level (Office, Breakroom, etc)
- Help Campus Pastor coordinate room usage/resolve resource conflicts
- Manage Deliveries to campus
- Help Campus Pastor prioritize building operational needs, and regularly interfacing with the operations team to keep priorities current.
- Coordinate Care events on the campus (i.e. funeral scheduling, supplies, etc)
- Be a campus liaison for every ministry when we have questions and walk ups.
- Assist in helping contractors gain entry to appropriate places in the building and connecting them with Operations.
- Quality control for cleaning and operations.
- Office hours – Monday through Thursday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Weekend hours – 2x a month Saturday service, Sunday all services
- Other hours and events as needed