As a member of the Cleaning Staff under our Operations Team’s leadership, you will be responsible for maintaining the appearance and freshness of the facilities.
This role will mainly function in the evenings, including weekends and some day hours possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, windows, tables, chairs, etc. in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break room/kitchen
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and scrub floors using brooms, mops, floor scrubber and/or vacuum cleaners
- Empty trash cans into disposal areas
- Wipe down walls, doors, partitions, and baseboards
YOU WILL BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have a good time management skills
- Are a good multi-tasker
- Are task oriented
- Enjoy working behind the scenes
YOU’LL STAND OUT IF YOU:
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Can be flexible with schedule