Work at Hope
We’re looking for a few good people to join us on our mission at Hope Fellowship.
Check below for opportunities to work at Hope and if you think you might be a good fit here, hit
the button and apply! Everyone must fill out the form to be considered for an open position.
Young Adult Pastor
Young Adult Pastor Central Office Full-time Hope Fellowship is passionate about reaching college students and young professionals for Christ. We live to see those far from God cross the line of faith in Jesus and move closer to the center of God’s will for their lives! In our experience, it’s the best way to live at peace with the people and the world around us.
PEOPLE MATTER TO GOD, SO THEY MATTER TO US.
Young adults matter. We believe that with all our hearts. We believe that this vision comes to reality as we engage young adults to love God with all their heart, connect with others, grow in their faith and serve the world around them.
YOU WOULD BE A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR THIS JOB IF:
- You have at least two years of experience leading in a thriving young adult ministry with a reach over 100 attendees.
- You lose sleep over the increase in those who would identify themselves as “nones” (in a religious context).
- You are passionate about helping young adults live the life God created them to live by helping them find community, live generously and serve sacrificially.
- You are a leader of leaders, with a track record of recruiting, training and activating students and adults in ministry.
- You are great at communicating with others in large crowds and in small circles.
- You have a double major in truth-telling and grace-dealing.
YOU’LL LOVE HOPE FELLOWSHIP IF:
- You value team and work best in a collaborative environment.
- Authenticity and connect-ability are a priority to you and evident in your life both on-stage and off.
- Leading with excellence, but with an emphasis on health and relationships comes natural to you.
- People matter to you and that is expressed in how you serve others, care for those around you and communicate God’s word in a life-giving way.
- You aren’t a Philadelphia Eagles fan. Ha!
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s Degree minimum
Hope Kids Curriculum Writer
Teaching children about God and growing their relationship with Him is the goal of our Curriculum Team here at Hope Fellowship. If you are passionate about getting God’s word to children and you are gifted as a writer, this may be a great fit. Providing volunteers with engaging and creative materials takes a team of individuals dedicated to making these needs and goals a reality.
YOU WOULD BE GREAT FOR THIS JOB IF:
- You are skilled at and knowledgeable about engaging kids in large & small group ministry
- You have exciting ideas that make learning effective and fun
- You are organized
- You are an experienced, creative, and talented writer
- You are a quick learner
- You thrive at multitasking
Are you looking for a part-time job and love children? Each campus has openings for our part-time paid childcare team that work during Bible studies and special events outside of our regular weekend services. The schedule varies by campus, please apply to inquire about each campus’ specific schedule.
If you have a servant’s heart, a love for children, love to teach, are dependable, and have a desire to make a little extra money, we would love to talk to you!
As a member of the Cleaning Staff under our Operations Team’s leadership, you will be responsible for maintaining the appearance and freshness of the facilities.
This role will mainly function in the evenings, including weekends and some day hours possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, windows, tables, chairs, etc. in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break room/kitchen
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and scrub floors using brooms, mops, floor scrubber and/or vacuum cleaners
- Empty trash cans into disposal areas
- Wipe down walls, doors, partitions, and baseboards
YOU WILL BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have a good time management skills
- Are a good multi-tasker
- Are task oriented
- Enjoy working behind the scenes
YOU’LL STAND OUT IF YOU:
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Can be flexible with schedule