Hope Fellowship is looking for a Music Director to work in their central offices. In this role, you will assist the Lead Worship Pastor in managing, developing, recruiting and organizing the Staff and Volunteer Musicians at Hope Fellowship.
In addition to that, you will help with musical arrangements, helping the weekly approach of musicians in all venues from the Weekend, Next-Gen and Care. This position demands a great, consistent can-do attitude and ability to care for and develop the musicians that exist in the North Texas area.
This position is a full-time role that includes weekends and potentially certain evenings during the week when needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide day-to-day assistance to the Lead Worship Pastor
- Staff and Volunteer Musician Development, Care and Organization
- Recruit and Onboard Musicians
- Develop the Music Director Role at all 4 campuses for every Sunday
- Oversee Musician Hours
- Be available as musician each weekend (4 off a year)
- Equipment Upkeep (Kemper, Guitars/Keys/Bass/Drums/Stage) in all venues
- Ordering Equipment
- Be involved in all special events
- Oversee the Audition Process
- Help Connect Worship and Production to their greatest synergy
- Help with arrangements, Musician communication and implementation
- Develop videos for instruction on parts each week, videos for instruction on equipment
- Champion being a worshiper in a worship musician position
- Assist the Lead Worship Pastor in developing and being part of an incredible team
YOU WILL BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU:
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do, attitude and leadership qualities
- Embrace strong work ethic, working well with others and can learn to complete tasks
- and projects while inputting helpful information as needed
- Love people and enjoy supporting others
- Have a good understanding of music and how to communicate it and develop people.
- Proactive and good with prioritizing and have good time-management skills
- Ability to complete tasks timely
- Self-starter and initiator
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Casual work environment
- Flexible working schedule