McKinney Campus Operations Coordinator
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of this person is to understand and manage the overall maintenance and upkeep of the facilities, as well as facilitate the day-to-day activities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completing work orders submitted for the campus.
- Light maintenance such as replacing light bulbs and/or ballasts, touching up paint, small drywall repairs, etc. (Report to supervisor any work that is outside of your capacity and requires an outside contractor)
- Facilitate any setup needs for weekly classes & bible studies, midweek services, and weekend services.
- Engage in weekly campus staff meetings to develop and sustain good working relationships with campus staff and to better understand the activities and events happening on that campus.
- Manage weekly inter-campus deliveries.
- Occasionally assist at other campuses for any large events or projects
- Must possess a strong work ethic with the ability to daily perform physical tasks.
- Experience using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Good time management skills to complete tasks on time and meet deadlines.
- Great organization and communication skills.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- An overall working knowledge of general trades (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.). Experience with building maintenance preferred but not required.
- A clean driving record and the ability to drive and reverse a truck with a 16’ trailer
Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.