You can change the world
There are many opportunities to serve through Hope Fellowship. It is the mark of a maturing believer to help others with physical, emotional, and spiritual needs so that those barriers are no longer keeping them from Jesus.
Serve at Hope
Serve Our community
Serve Our World
Join our Facebook group!
Stay connected to all serve opportunities by joining our Facebook group!
What happens on a trip?
Each trip is different, so be sure to click on the trip you’re interested in to find out more information. Here’s what happens regardless of the trip you participate in:
- You’ll expand your perspective, experience how others outside of your local community worship God with passion.
- You become more grateful for what the little blessings in life, like a home, running water, etc.
- You’ll find friends that become like family. Each trip has a unique experience, and these relationships can last a lifetime.
- You’ll overcome fears. Many of us live with doubts about how God can use us like we’re not wise enough or seasoned enough, but God uses these times to grow us and recognize that He can use us right where we are.
- You’ll show support and love to the missionaries and ministries we are serving alongside.
Do I need a passport?
All trips outside of the continental U.S. require a passport. Each person is responsible for their own passport. We recommend taking care of this at least 2 months prior to leaving for the trip.
Do I need to be a member of hope fellowship to go on a trip?
Hope Fellowship attendees/members will be given the first priority for a trip, but all are welcome as long as there is space available.
How do I know my application went through?
You should receive a confirmation email after submission. If you did not, please fill it out again or contact the church office.
Are scholarships available?
We do not offer scholarships or sponsorships but CLICK HERE for ideas on how to raise support.